Normally, all the links you need are created automatically during the conversion from MS Word. In the rare case that you may need to create one, follow these instructions:
- Scroll to the page where you’d like to make the link and then open the Tools toolbar.
- Click Add or Edit Link (It may be under Edit PDF).
- Existing links will be visible via boxes drawn around their clickable areas. Draw your own link area by clicking and dragging the mouse.
- A window will appear when you are done drawing the link area. Select Invisible Rectangle from the Link Type dropdown and Go to a Page View from the Link Action radio buttons.
- Now it’s time to tell Acrobat where the link points to. Click Next and you’ll see a window that asks you to scroll to the page where the link should take the user. Click Set Link.
- Click on the Hand tool to switch back out of Link mode, or click the X to exit Edit PDF mode.
- Test your link.