Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course & Subject Guides
And we’re the librarians who will be supporting you as you work through the EdD program. You are welcome to contact us with any research questions, or if you need help finding materials for your research. We’ve designed several ways to support you as you complete your research:
- We will answer questions on the Ask the Librarians Discussion Board in your CourseWeb section under the Library Resources and Questions link.
- This online EdD. Research LibGuide is available at http://pitt.libguides.com/edd . The guide will have tips, instructional videos, and resources to help you throughout your program.
- You can schedule appointments – either in person or online -- with us for research help.
- We’ll offer workshops about researching your topic. These classes will be both hands-on and online. We’ll post a workshop schedule on the EdD Research guide soon.
If you want to contact either of us, our contact information is below and you can use the Schedule an Appointment button to schedule a consultation with either of us.
Scheduling an Appointment
You can make an appointment -- either an in-person office visit or an online meeting -- with us using the Schedule an Appointment button under our picture. Due to our schedules, we are unable to set up an appointment with less than 3 hours advance notice.
Click on the Schedule an Appointment button, select an available time, and fill out the form with as much information as possible. The form will note the location as an office in Hillman Library, but if you wish to meet online, you can indicate that in the form. You should receive an immediate email confirmation of your request, and we will send a later follow-up email confirming the appointment.
- In-person office visit: Our offices are in 207 Hillman Library. Please bring your laptop and the details of your assignment or project, as well as any specific sources you may have already found.
- Online meeting: If your appointment will be online, the confirmation email we will send you will contain a link for the online appointment, as well as the instructions for the online meeting; those instructions are also linked below.
Click on the class to view details and register to attend!