Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course & Subject Guides
Updates from Health Agencies
Educational Resouces Requiring Registration
- Clarivate Analytics: Global resource site for access to the world’s leading research & news around the coronaviruses
- Requires signup, no cut off date listed
- Vital Source: Extensive list of e-textbooks
- Requires signup with school email. Only available in Canada and USA. Expires May 25, 2020
- JoVE: STEM Education Videos Core concepts in Biology and Social Psychology
- Requires registration Expires June 15, 2020
- PsycLearn:Research Methods: Faculty and instructors at colleges and universities that have shut down their campuses and moved classes online,can use PsycLearn: Research Methods content with their students at no cost. The eight available modules of PsycLearn: Introduction to Social Psychology are also available.
- Requires resistration. Expires June 30, 2020
Lists of Open Resources from Library Vendors