Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course & Subject Guides
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
American Society of Civil Engineers Tweets
Welcome! This guide is designed to assist graduate students in Civil Engineering with their research.
- Finding Info @ Pitt includes instructions for accessing library resources, whether it is requesting an item from our Storage facility, having an article sent to you via Interlibrary Loan, or finding electronic theses and dissertations.
- Civil Eng Literature covers the best resources in the field. The page is broken down by material type, including databases for finding articles, books and ebooks, and handbooks.
- Bibliometrics links to a research guide that illustrates methods for retrieving citation counts and journal impact factors.
- Patents links to information about patent searching at Pitt.
- Standards provides information about finding and accessing technical standards at Pitt.
- Ask for Help from a librarian at any time via email, chat, phone, or in person.