Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Course & Subject Guides
If the material you need is unavailable at the Hanley Library
If the book you need is unavailable at the Hanley Library, consider requesting it through Get It!, EZ Borrow, or interlibrary loan. There are three options:
Option 1--Use this option if you've located the book through a search in Pittcat:
- Click on the GET IT! link.
- Login with your PITT username and password.
- IMPORTANT! Change pick up location setting to BRADFORD CAMPUS LIBRARY.
Option 2--Use this option if the book you are seeking is unavailable in any of the University Library System libraries:
- Click on the EZ Borrow tab on Pittcat+ or link on Pittcat Classic.
- Login with your Pitt ID number (begins 2P000.....)
- Be sure you identify BRADFORD CAMPUS LIBRARY as your pick up location.
Option 3--Use this option if the book you are seeking is unavailable in any of the University Library System libraries or EZ Borrow libraries: