This guide has been created to assist students in locating and utilizing resources relating to Dr. Michael Glass' URBNST 1500 - Urban Skills Seminar at the University of Pittsburgh. Start by selecting the tabs above or the links below.
This guide contains:
- PITTCat+: Locate books relating to urban studies that are available through PITTCat+, our gateway searching tool.
- Finding Articles: Browse Academic Search Premier, a searchable database of full text articles. Locate specific journals relating to urban studies.
- Statistical Information for Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
- Scholarly Information: Browse information on how to determine if information is scholarly.
- Citing in Chicago 15th Edition: Learn how to correctly cite sources using Turabian 7th.
Panorama of Singapore's skyline at dusk