Welcome. This guide is designed to assist graduate students in Industrial Engineering students with their research.
- Finding Info @ Pitt includes instructions for accessing library resources, whether it is requesting an item from our Storage facility, having an article sent to you via Interlibrary Loan, or finding electronic theses and dissertations.
- Industrial Eng Literature covers the best resources in the field. The page is broken down by material type, including databases for finding articles, new books and ebooks, and encyclopedias and handbooks.
- Top Journals directs you to the Journal Citation Reports database.
- Bibliometrics links to a research guide that illustrates methods for measuring the impact of research.
- Patents links to information about patent searching at Pitt.
- Standards provides information about finding and requesting technical standards at Pitt.
- Ask for Help from a librarian at any time via email, chat, phone, or in person.